Hello Welcome to my blog. I want to share my life in school with you. I hope you enjoy it..
RSS

miércoles, 5 de marzo de 2014

 Homes and Houses around the World (3ºV)




Vocabulary: House, home, igloo, castle,... living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, garden, chair, wardrobe, mirror, table, bookcase, lamp, plant, picture, bin, radio, bed, cupboard, cooker, fridge, TV, phone, sofa.......


Marina & Maria
 
 

 

 Maria & Alba

 

 Daniella & Lorna

 
 

  
Sandra & Gisella
 
 
  
Iker
 
 

 
 Claudia
 
  
Rúben & Óscar
 
 
 
Mikel & Manuel
 
 


 Josep
 


 Gorka
 
 
 
Ainhoa & Paula


 All crafts together
 
 


Enhorabuenaaaaaaaaa, chicas y chicos....habéis dejado el listón MUY alto y estoy MUYYYYY contenta con vuestros trabajos!!!
(Congratulations girls and boys - you set the bar high - and I'm very HAPPY )


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario